Root your Android device to start the process. You have to root your device to get started. There are a lot of Root Tutorials can be found on the Internet, you can also watch youtube video tutorial on how to root your android. But remember, the root process will be different in different smartphone. So search with your phone model for root tutorial.
- Download the Latest version of Lucky Patcher Apk from this website
- and Install it on your Android device.
- Open Lucky Patcher Android app.
- After opening lucky patcher you will see that the app will load all the apps that installed on your device.
- lucky patcher – remove ads – app list
- Now select the app that you want to remove license verification.
lucky patcher – remove ads – open menu of patches
You will see a menu with different options. Now select the “Open menu of patches” to continue.
- On that menu, press the button “Remove License Verification”
- Now you will see another menu with different options for removing license verification. Select or deselect the patch that you want.
- lucky patcher – Remove liecense Verification apply
- Now press the apply button to patch the app.
- lucky patcher – remove ads – waiting
- Wait for a while to get the results.
Remove liecense Verification results…
Finally You will get a successful message with details….
Congratulation: Now you have removed license verification from your desired Android app for Android smartphone.